Quick and Easy Waffle Recipe
Waffles have to be one of the most delicious foods on the planet. You can eat it with almost anything, and it is also a type of food that can be eaten at any time of day.
Different people enjoy eating their waffles differently. If we’re talking about the texture of the waffle itself, some like it crisp, some like it soft, some like it thick, some like it thin and many other preferences. What about the toppings? Well, some like to eat waffles with fruits, some like it sweet with honey, some prefer butter and many more. At the end of the we can all agree that we love to eat waffles so much!
So, here’s a quick waffle recipe for you that will only take a few minutes of your time. It's super simple and quick to make! First thing first, you’ll need the ingredients.
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Grab a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Add milk, eggs and oil into the mixture, mix well.
- Preheat your waffle waker for a few minutes.
- It is recommended that you purchase a nonstick cooking spray and spray it on the waffle maker to prevent the waffles from sticking.
- Pour the batter into the waffle maker.
- Cook to perfection according to your desire.
That’s it! Goodluck with the recipe!
Oh one more thing, spare a few minutes to check out our Waffle Maker WM-25!
Originally written by: Wan Ahmad